Nichii Gakkan Corp is looking for English teachers who are enthusiastic and professional about teaching.
Position: English Teacher
One year contract
Work area: Kanto region (Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, and Saitama areas)
-having an interest in Japanese culture and working with Japanese people
-are able to work for a minimum of one year
-having excellent communication skills and are eager to learn new things
-are patient and friendly
-are careful and thoughtful
-are team player and proactively support others
-are experienced in teaching English
1. Native English level
2. Already living in Japan with current work visa/work permission
3. Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or higher
4. TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA experience (at least 120 hours) or equivalent certificate is a plus.
Main duties and responsibility:
1. Teaching lesson effectively and offering attractive lesson for the students to come regularly
2. Teaching lesson by following the curriculum
3. Evaluating students properly
4. Competing teaching record forms everyday
5. Being loyal and cooperative to the employer
6. Making and submitting the report of students to improve their English
7. Attending meetings, seminars, and other activities
8. Participating in weekly staff meeting
Salary: From JPY 265,000~
- Transportation fee provided
- Health insurance
- Contract completion bonus
Between 7am and 10pm (total 35 hours a week )
Days off: 2 days per week (actual days depend on work shift)
**This position is for a one year contract. **
Work start day: Jan 2012~
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE PASSED THE INITIAL SCREENING WILL BE CONTACTED.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.