Kids Duo International Ikegami in Ota-ku, Tokyo is currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join our team!
◆ Who We Are ◆
Yaruki Switch Group is the largest private education group in Japan, comprised of 7 total brands with more than 1,900 directly owned and franchise-managed schools nationwide. Leveraging 30+ years of industry experience, our English language schools – Kids Duo, WinBe, Kids Duo International, and i Kids Star – are specifically tailored for young learners, with a focus on teaching through fun, hands-on activities and exposure to practical, usable English!
◆ Our Teaching Style ◆
Kids Duo International is a state-of-the-art bilingual kindergarten with a fully tailored curriculum of English, Japanese and Physical Education. Our programs are designed to nurture children's confidence and motivation, and prepare them for a lifetime of learning and success!
Kids Duo International teachers can expect to cover a broad variety of English subjects such as Reading & Writing, Phonics, Songs & Chants, Arts & Crafts, and Show & Tell with classes of 24-30 students aged 2-6. Our students also participate in a plethora of Japanese-language classes & activities as well, including Music, Vocational Roleplay, and our expansive Physical Education program, the aptly named (and student-favorite) “Ninja Class.” Native English instructors accompany their students throughout all of these programs, and are encouraged to participate as well!
Regular working hours are 8:30~17:30, Monday-Friday (occasional special events also held on weekends as well). Teachers may also be asked to work paid overtime in mornings and evenings, if able.
◆ Benefits & Compensation ◆
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000
• Pay raise & career advancement opportunities available based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• 10 paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training included, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All work-related commuting costs reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance provided
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support available
◆ Application Process ◆
• Application Submitted
• Screening Process (5-10 business days)
• 1st Interview (Online)
• Introduction to School & 2nd Interview (In-Person/Online)
• Official Offer of Position
• On-Boarding / Visa Support (if necessary)
• Initial Training & School Placement
(Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.