A high academic level junior and senior high school in Tokyo is seeking an English teacher who can teach English Communication classes. If you are interested in the following position, please send your resume.
<JHS & SHS Full-Time English Teacher, Tokyo (Apr 2022)>
Contract period: Apr 2022 - Mar 2023
Location: nearest station is Sengawa Station (Keio Line)
Lesson: up to 20 lessons a week
Class: English Lessons for Returnee Students,
- Planning and teaching lessons
- Making and marking exams
- Curriculum and material development
- Assisting in preparing and proofreading any documents and letters to be sent to oveaseas schools, and entrance and similar examinations
- Providing Japanese teachers and students with guidance and advice in the various aspects of the School that may be requested as an English teacher and also as an informant on the state of affairs of foreign countries
* Have a bachelor's degree or higher
* At least 3 years of classroom teaching experience at secondary schools in Japan
* Have experience teaching high academic level classes.
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Have passion and enthusiasm about education
* Must currently reside in Japan with a valid visa
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.