Our Yokohama Area Language Centers (LCs), including Yokohama LC and Kamiooka LC, are looking for a diverse group of native (or native-fluent) English speakers for an immediate start.
Berlitz Japan is accepting applications from applicants already in Japan for Full Time Instructor (FTI) positions in the Yokohama Area.
The interviews will be held in-person at our Yokohama Language Center on the following dates:
• Friday, February 19 (10:00-12:00)
• Monday, February 22 (10:00-12:00)
• Wednesday, February 24 (13:00-15:00)
• Friday, February 26 (13:00-15:00)
Interviews will be conducted in socially-distanced rooms and all participants will be expected to wear a mask.
Successful applicants will teach kids, teens and adults in our Language Centers and at client sites, including Junior High Schools and High Schools. All teaching materials are provided.
We are seeking instructors for our international team who
* are native (or native-fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults, teens and children
* are willing and able to travel to client sites
* have experience teaching large groups, especially JHS and HS, preferred
We offer a competitive compensation with attractive benefits in a professional work environment. Training and materials provided.
Only domestic applications from those already residing in Japan, available for an in-person interview in Yokohama, and are able to attend the upcoming online IQP detailed below will be considered. Overseas applications will not be considered.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP):
Days 1 to 5 of the Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held online, with Day 6 being conducted in-person at the Language Center.
All potential employees must be able to attend in full the following IQP session held from:
Monday March 8, 2021 to Friday March 12, 2021, plus Day 6 to be scheduled at a later date.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.