Our Global Business department is looking for a new member who will be in charge of marketing or PR of our games.
Since we often correspond with our Overseas branch and business partners, we have a very international office environment in which you can take advantage of your multiple language skills and communication skills.
- Build bridges between the marketing team of the overseas companies in the game industry and our global department
- Measuring advertising effectiveness of the games
- Quality check of the games
- Review the adverting contents
- Budgetary control
- Schedule management
- Plan the PR strategy
Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
・Fruency in English
・Bussiness level in Japanese
・Experience in marketing, PR, or management of the project that is related to creative contents (including the experience you had when you were the student)
- Experience in Social Media Marketing
- Working experience in the game industry
- Good communication skills
- Positive thinking
10:00～19:00 (60-minute break included)
- Annual salary 4,000,000 yen ～ 6,000,000 yen
- 2 days off a week(Saturday and Sunday)
- National holidays
- Summer holidays
- New Year's holiday
- Paid holiday
- Birthday holiday
- Special incentive leave for refreshment
- Employment insurance
- Health insurance
- Promotion (Twice a year)
- Travel expenses are covered
- Worker's compensation insurance
- Employee's pension fund
- Casual dress
- Birthday gift
... and more!
【Measures against passive smoking 】
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.