Position Information and Responsibilities:
This is a unique and exciting position that we are looking to fill in the immediate future. The ideal candidate is a native English-speaking teacher/coach who is proficient in both soccer and basketball. A physical education teacher or coach who is adaptable and versatile in several sports would be the ideal fit for this position. The teacher/coach should also be proficient and comfortable in an ESL/EFL setting. The teacher/coach would be in charge of the program and would be tasked with working with our curriculum team on developing the course. The candidate would also potentially be working in conjunction with other students in a more traditional classroom setting as well.
The work week for this position would be Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00am to 7:00pm (with occasional work on weekends for events etc.). Paid vacation days are every Sunday and Monday, one week during summer, one week during winter, and 10 flexible leave days (increasing every year individuals stay with the company). It must be mentioned that teachers are expected to put in the hours necessary to better enrich both the program and the experiences of the students. We take pride in our teaching and strive to deliver the highest quality education to our students.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is not only confident but dedicated to teaching and coaching. Teaching young students over their formative years can be challenging but it is especially rewarding. The English teacher/coach that we are looking to work with is someone who is energetic and active. Furthermore, we are looking for a person that would be a positive role model for their students.
The starting wage will be 270,000 per month. The first three months will be a probation period. Transportation costs are covered (up to 30,000 a month).
All employees are covered by the company's social insurance plan, which covers health, pension and employment insurance.
Candidates will be asked to provide the following necessary documents:
2) Coaching Certifications (if available)
3) Copy of Residence Information
4) Copies of any pertinent licenses or qualifications
5) Two Letters of Reference
Hiring Time Frame:
We are currently looking to hire a teacher for the 2020-2021 school year.
The successful candidate will start ASAP.
1) Resumes will be screened to see that candidates meet our minimum requirements.
2) Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a first-round interview (face-to-face in Hiroshima or via Skype). Candidates will be asked to provide university diplomas, residence information, copies of qualifications, and letters of reference at this time.
3) Following first-round interviews, candidates will be short-listed and invited to our Hiroshima headquarters for a trial-lesson and a second-round interview.
4) Following the trial lesson and second round interviews, a final decision will be made within a few days.
5) Successful candidate will be contacted and contracts will be provided.
We look forward to hearing from you.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.