● Full-time position, 5 days a week
Tuesday-Saturday Sunday/Monday off
Monday-Friday Wednesday/Sunday off
● Part-time position for Saturday Immersion School
Full-day (8 hours) 15,000 yen
Half-day (4 hours) 7500 yen
*For applicants looking for part-time, please include that you are looking at part-time only in your cover letter.
● One-year renewable contract starting from April 2020
● Applicant must be able to interview in Japan at our headquarters in Asakadai.
● There will be a two-week initial training/orientation period before the contract is signed at
our headquarters in Asakadai.
● Transportation costs are reimbursed
Teaching duties and responsibilities
1) Eikaiwa classes for elementary school students
2) Immersion classes at our immersion school
3) yearly events, summer school, winter school, etc
4) 3 day summer camp in the summer
5) junior high and high school eikaiwa classes
Desired experience and qualifications
● At least 1 year of teaching experience
● Solo teaching experience
● Bachelor's degree or higher (TESOL degree/teaching certification is preferred)
● Must be positive, friendly, outgoing, open minded, and most importantly, flexible
● Computer proficiency
● Valid visa
● Must interact professionally with staff and students, at all times
● The above information is a public job ad; This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract for a position with FEN Foreign Academy
Please do not call our office in reference to the job or ask us to look at your resume. Successful applicants will be emailed to have a phone interview and if the applicant passes the phone interview they will be asked to come in for an in-person interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.