We are recruiting new members who can be in charge of the localization and planning of our games. Our team is very multinational (American, Canadian, Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Italian, and so on) and the mission is to fortify the global expansion of our game business.
You will be in charge of the localization and planning of our games.
- Localize our game contents (mainly Japanese→English)
- Social media management
- Data input
- Implementation of improvement activities based on KPI analysis
- Arrange the schedule of the translators
*We are also looking for a native speaker of Chinese to do the localization
- Native level in English or Chinese
- Fluency in Japanese （Preferably equivalent to N1 level）
- A candidate who loves games
- Fine with adult (R-18) contents
- Working experience in the game industry
- Familiar with Geek contents
- Annual income 3,000,000 yen ~ 6,000,000 yen
-2 days off a week(Saturday and Sunday)
-New Year's holiday
- Social insurance
- Health insurance
- Employment insurance
- Paternity/maternity and nursing leave
- Travel expenses are covered (Up to ¥50000/ month)
- Worker's compensation insurance
- Casual dress
- Family day
【Measures against passive smoking 】
No smoking indoors allowed
Designated smoking area
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.