1) 4000-5000 yen per hour
2) Flexible working time (Minimum 3 hours per week)
3) Work in the Tech Education Industry
4) Working with an international team from Japan and America
- Teach students to code using platforms catered to students age 7-13 years old
- Help elementary, middle and high school students to learn and develop positive attitudes with a high level of motivation in programming/robotics
2) Digital Art
- Help elementary, middle and high school students to develop an interest in and the ability for creative expression in the field of digital art
- Teach a variety of digital software that will enhance creativity and imagination of students as the principles of art are introduced
1) Programming/Robotics: Bachelor's Degree (optional: Post Graduate) in a STEM field and at least 1 year of working experience in programming/robotics
2) Digital Art: At least 1 year of working experience in teaching & experience in digital fields, including but not limited to graphic design, animation, video, photography, and illustration
3) Excellent fluency in English
4) Strong interest and expertise in teaching, research and be involved in scholarly activities
5) Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationship
6) Creativity - able to think of new ways to engage students
7) You love learning and are not afraid to jump into new areas of development
1) Training provided
2) To acknowledge that you have fully read this job advertisement, please include the term ‘blue’ in the first line of your cover letter
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.