We are the only company in Japan that offers software, solution, training and consulting specialized for mathematical optimization. 95% of our clients are major international companies. We are the general agent of the world’s fastest mathematical optimization solver, Gurobi Optimizer.
*If you don’t have a working visa in Japan and selected, we can be a sponsor
- Develop our new solution systems (Math series)
- Expand functionary of the solution service for the facilities location planning, "MathNetworks".
- Fuchu-cho, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo
- Conversational level in Japanese (or above)
- 5 years' experience of any of the programming language such as Python, C, C++, Java or .Net
- Bachelor's degree (or above)
- Good at mathematics
9:00~18:00 (60 minutes break included)
*No overtime work
- Annual income 3,500,000～6,500,000 yen (Negotiable)
- Saturday and Sunday
- National holiday
- Summer holiday
- Winter holiday
- Transportation expenses are covered（Up to ¥50000/month）
- Social insurance
- Housing allowance (If you move to Tokyo from outside of Japan)
- Visa sponsorship
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.