We are looking for the experienced English teachers for our winter intensive programs. If you are interested, please apply. We look forward to receiving your application.
Program 1 (3-days):
Dates: December 17th (Tue), 18th (Wed) & 19th (Thu)
Location: Yokohama City, Kanagawa
Total paid hours: About 18 hours
Program 2 (2-days):
Dates: December 15th (Sun) & 17th (Tue)
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm *time may extend for 10-15min (included in the total paid hours)
Location: Itabashi-ward, Tokyo
Total paid hours: Around 12 hours
1) Students: Junior high school
2) Short breaks (non-paid) & lunch break are included in the time above.
3) Transportation cost will be reimbursed with your salary.
4) Accommodation & Meals: Not provided.
5) Contents: Speaking & listening training, fun activities, discussions, presentation, etc.
6) Eating lunch with the students every day is mandatory. (Meal allowance: 1,000 yen before tax per day)
***Teachers who are newly hired are expected to participate in other programs held in December, therefore, we will prioritize the applicants who are available during the week of December 23.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.