We create the online platform in which a variety of people can enjoy games comfortably aiming to develop influential games that could even cause a social phenomenon.
As a marketer, you will be a core member of global team that aims to expand our business all over the world.
- Data aggregation, Data analysis
- Find the issue and propose the solution
- Give a feedback and presentation based on the result of data analysis to the producers and directors
- Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Native Speaker of English
- Fluency in Japanese（N1 level）
- Work experience in Games industry
- Fine with adult contents
- Experience in Marketing
10:00~19:00 (1 hour break included)
- Annual income 6,000,000 yen ～
-2 days off a week(Saturday and Sunday)
-New Year's holiday
- Employment insurance
- Paternity/maternity and nursing leave
- Health insurance
- Travel expenses are covered (Up to ¥50000/ month)
- Worker's compensation insurance
- Casual dress
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.