Seiha Network Co. Ltd. began as a small company in 1985, and in three decades, has grown to over 1,300 locations throughout Japan.
Due to continuous growth we are now seeking a long-term Full Time English Language Teacher in Nara to teach children between the ages of 0 and 15.
• Competitive Monthly Wage of ¥ 250,000 with annual increments based on performance
• Excellent insurance and benefits package
• Additional financial incentives
• 100% compensation for all of work-related transportation costs
• All training, curricula and materials are provided regularly, excellent year-round training and
Required Professional and Personal Qualifications:
• Genuine personal and professional interest in English education for children.
• Dependable and professional.
• Strong contributor to a team environment
• Enthusiastic, approachable and flexible
• Appropriate level of English for teaching children (Japanese language is not required for this
• Must be available for Saturdays.
• Sundays are not necessarily off days.
•Your photo required in your resume
•Valid Spousal or Work Visa holder
•Housing can be arranged for the right applicant
Come and be a part of our growing team!
If you live out of Hiroshima, please confirm that you can relocate.
Applicants who pass the initial screening process will be contacted
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.