Are you looking to make some extra money on your mornings off? Do you have an interest in teaching young kids? Then the Kindergarten Visiting Program would be a great fit for your lifestyle! Our program offers flexible work days on weekday mornings with above-average pay and benefits.
You may know ECC from our train TV advertisements and big red signs by the train stations. But did you know that ECC is not just an English conversation school, we have many different kinds of teaching opportunities available. The Children’s Education Section has been dispatching teachers to Kindergartens and Nursery schools for over 30 years. Our department’s mission is to provide students ages 0-6 years with a fun and educational introduction to the English language.
- Join our network of Native speakers of English
- Opportunities to participate in weekend events for kids, as well as business English classes
We are looking for part time kindergarten teachers for weekday morning work. Our schedule is built around your availability, work one to five mornings per week with opportunities for more work throughout the academic year.
- Native level English speaker
- Interest in teaching young kids (age 0-6)
- 12 hours of paid training, curriculum, and materials all provided
Our schools are spread out throughout the Kanto area, with the majority of the visits taking place in Tokyo and Yokohama metropolitan areas. We aim to keep you within one hour of travel, and bonuses are paid for far away schools.
- Transportation is fully reimbursed
- Travel bonuses starting from 90 minutes
Why should you apply?
- Above average pay rate (4000 yen per hour)
- Benefits including paid vacation time (depending on work volume), Japanese school tuition benefit, and generous holiday time (spring, summer, and winter breaks)
- Flexible scheduling, great for parents and people with freelance/afternoon work
- Continuing support by Native English speaking staff
Hit "apply for this job" now! Due to the large volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact applicants we feel are qualified. Thank you for your understanding.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.