United School of Tokyo is looking for highly motivated and dedicated teachers who share our values and would like to be a part of a developing school.
At UST our mission is to raise passionate learners, creative thinkers, conscientious, responsible and caring individuals. We look for teachers who aspire to serve as role models to our students and school community as a whole; teachers who inspire and encourage the students to strive for growth by challenging themselves in a variety of areas, including academics, creativity, experiential learning, extra-curricular activities, and community service.
We seek teachers who are
- enthusiastic and dedicated people who view teaching as more than just a job
- responsible and professional
- effective team-players
- respectful and caring
- compassionate and considerate
- flexible and creative
- constructive problem solvers
- always ready to go an extra mile for their students and the school
- self-critical with a good sense of humor
- full of desire and aptitude for personal and professional growth
- socially active
Minimum 5 years of experience as a kindergarten teaching assistant in the home country or at international schools globally.
Early childhood teaching degree and ESL certification are preferred.
Native speakers of English (semi-native fluency is not accepted).
Inquiry-based or IB curriculum experience is preferred.
Experience with American curriculum is a plus.
To apply please provide the following:
1. A recently updated CV, including details of qualifications and relevant experience.
2. A cover letter outlining experience related to the position; clearly demonstrating your ability to fulfill the above requirements; and explaining reasons for choosing UST.
3. All applicants are required to have two professional reference letters from most recent supervisors.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.