We are urgently seeking a JHS & SHS English teacher with dedication, passion, and energy. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume.
<JHS & SHS English Teacher in in Setagaya, Tokyo (Sept 2019)>
Contract Period: Sept 1st, 2019 to March 31, 2020 (Renewable)
** Probation period: 14 days
** Orientation and training will be scheduled in late August.
Location: Setagaya ward, Tokyo
Salary: From 280,000yen(before tax) - 330,000yen (before tax) + transportation
* Depending on background and experience
Working days: 5 days/week (Sunday and one more day off)
Lessons: Up to 20 lessons/week
Working Hours: 8:20-17:20
Insurance: Social insurance (health insurance and pension) and employment insurance
* Lesson planning
* Material development
* Correcting papers
* Teaching special courses in summer, winter, and spring
* Accompanying school overnight excursions
* Attending meetings and school events
* Making, grading, and proofreading exams
* Making assessments
* Home room duties
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Min 2 years teaching experience at secondary school
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Having excellent classroom management skills
* Having good understand of different cultures and good interpersonal skills
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.