Intralink is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic candidate for a client/customer facing, business development/sales role.
Candidates must be native English speakers with fluent spoken and written Japanese (JLPT Level 1/N1 or equivalent) and must have worked in Japan for a minimum of three years in business, sales or technology. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who has worked in a Japanese company for several years and would like to move to a more international workplace.
The Intralink Tokyo office is a bilingual working environment located close to Shimbashi Station. We offer a multicultural, diverse environment with an emphasis on flexibility and responsibility.
We work with tech companies to develop their businesses in Japan. Our clients are mostly start-ups and scale-ups that have developed cutting-edge technologies.
The role involves proactively running hands-on business development projects that include the following responsibilities:
• Planning, research and analysis using information gathered in Japanese and English from the internet, phone calls and face-to-face meetings
• Identifying, contacting, meeting, and presenting to Japanese customers/partners
• Driving business discussions to identify the best route to market (direct sales, licensing, channel selection)
• Managing the whole sales process from initial lead generation to negotiation, closing deals, and account management
• Interpretation and technical liaison between client and customer
• Writing regular meeting notes and reports in English for clients
• Native English with strong oral and written presentation skills
• Fluent spoken and written Japanese
• Minimum of three years’ experience working in Japan in business, sales or technology
In addition, candidates with the following experience will be given preference:
• Experience working in the following areas: pharma, biotechnology, medical devices, telecoms, software, ad tech, renewables, automotive
• A degree in science, engineering, business or law
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.