Real Estate Japan Inc. is hiring a full-time Marketing Assistant.
We are looking for a passionate and goal-oriented Marketing Assistant to provide support for the Marketing team. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for digital content creation and assisting with seminars but will also be supporting various digital marketing tasks, including social media management.
Real Estate Japan Inc. is Japan’s leading multilingual property portal for international buyers and renters.
Our business focuses on:
1. Advertising Sales: Providing IT/advertising solutions for Japanese real estate companies.
2. Housing Service: Housing solutions for foreigners looking for properties to rent in Japan.
The Marketing Assistant will work mainly on B2C-content creation and assisting with seminars but will also support the B2B Sales and Housing Service teams.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Passion for creating engaging, high-quality content.
3. Can handle multiple projects while hitting your deadlines and targets.
4. Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to follow through.
5. Ability to work independently and also as part of a cross-functional team.
6. Basic understanding of digital marketing principles and a data-driven mindset.
7. Strong work ethic, with an awesome attitude to match!
1. Support the Digital Marketing Manager to meet monthly and annual online traffic and inquiries goals.
2. Research and write engaging, high-quality content for the company’s blog, including area and neighborhood guides.
3. Assist with investment and other B2C seminars. Create content for the company’s Seminar products. Promote, track and optimize performance of registrations for Seminars.
4. Assist in managing the company’s social media channels, including creation of engaging social media copy and analysis of post performance. Assist in building out social media channels.
5. Support and coordinate with the B2B Sales and Housing Service teams on projects with B2C marketing components, including writing sponsored content articles and promotion of properties through B2C channels, including newsletters, social media, and ad campaigns.
6. Assist in compiling and analyzing marketing analytics data.
7. Carry out daily administrative tasks and marketing tasks as assigned.
1. University degree (BA or BS)
2. Native English speaker
3. Cover letter. In your letter, please tell us why you are applying for this position.
Preference will be given to candidates who:
1. Have at least one-year working experience in digital marketing and/or digital content creation.
2. Have lived in Japan for at least one year.
3. Have experience using G-Suite (Google Drive, Sheets, Docs), WordPress, and Excel.
4. Can provide published writing samples and/or links to articles published on commercial websites or blogs.
Contract type: Full-time, Contract
Probation period: 3 months
Monthly salary: Base salary of 250,000 JPY + Marketing Team Incentives
Quarterly & Yearly bonuses, based on achievement of team targets
Commuting fees: Up to 40,000 JPY
Weekdays 9:00AM to 5:30PM (1-hour lunch break)
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, Christmas day, Year-end / New Year holiday, Obon, and birthday holiday, etc.
Toei Oedo line: 4-min from Akabanebashi Station
Tokyo Metro Namboku line: 9-min from Azabu Juban Station
Tokyo Metro Hibiya line: 9-min from Kamiyacho Station
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.