Part-time Tech Education Teacher (Programming, Robotics, Digital Arts) For Students Age 7-18 - Location: Roppongi
- 4000-6000 yen per hour
- Flexible working time (Minimum 3 hours per week)
- Work in the Tech Education Industry in Japan
- Working with an international team from Japan and America
You Might Be A Fit If
- You possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate/Diploma/Professional Degree in any relevant field
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in related field
- Proficient in programming/robotics/digital arts
- You possess excellent fluency in English
- Strong interest and expertise in teaching, research and be involved in scholarly activities
- Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with teachers and school administrators
- Creativity - able to think of new ways to engage students
- You are ambitious, self-motivated
- You love learning and are not afraid to jump into new areas of development
- Help elementary, middle and high school students to learn and develop positive attitudes with a high level of motivation in tech areas such as programming/robotics/digital arts
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.