Pelican English School is currently accepting applications for full time Native English Instructors at our school in Narukocho, Midori ku, Nagoya. This school is near Naruko Kita subway station on the Sakura Dori line.
We teach students of all ages,kinder, elementary, JHS, HS, adult conversation and business classes, Toeic, Eiken, overseas survival English etc. We are a fun but professional group of teachers and we want to find like-minded individuals to help keep building our schools into the best in Nagoya. Our motto is Fill the Future, Catch the Dream. If you are up to the challenge, please read the job description and requirements carefully. We are looking forward to considering your application.
English Conversation Teacher. Planning original lessons customized to the needs of each of your classes, according to the Pelican English School curriculum
-Conducting lessons that are both entertaining and informative each week
-Taking a genuine interest in the development of our students over the course of the school year
-Participating in the planning and execution of seasonal events such as Halloween, Christmas.
-Attending Training Days to collaborate with the rest of the team in order to refine curriculum, plan events, and continue to develop your teaching skills.
Also doing trial lessons to attract new students.
Candidates with the following attributes will be given top consideration:
- Genuinely loves kids
- Can be relaxed around both children and adults
- Open minded, caring demeanour.
- Planning on a career in teaching
- Is positive, easy going, flexible, but also motivated to work hard and be the best they can be as a teacher
- Has a creative mind, with interests including drawing, music, writing, theater, singing dancing etc
- Understands and accepts cultural differences in working with Japanese staff and management
- Qualifications such as CELTA or TEFL, TESOL certification are an advantage, but not a necessity.
- Native English speaker who has studied in an English ONLY school in an English only country.
Someone who can work as a team member and wants to make the school grow.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.