We are now hiring teachers to join our English team at Global Kids Co.!
Here at Global Kids Co., we provide Japanese nursey and afterschool services at various locations ranging from Tokyo to Osaka. Our English team within the company is responsible for providing English lessons to various company locations.
Responsibility / Duties
Seeking experienced teachers/instructors who are confident, dedicated and energetic to join our team and can be responsible to handle the tasks of:
• Completing a 1-month training period
• Leading & assisting English lessons & events for children ranging from 2-6 years old at our nursery schools and 6-13 years old at our after-school centers (gakudos).
• Help to create and prepare materials for English lessons & events.
• Participation during our meetings.
To become an employee of Global Kids Co. we are in search of someone who can uphold a professional work relationship with others during and outside of work.
• Maximum of 9-hour workdays (8-hours working / 1-hour paid break). Work shift will range between 09:00-19:00. Monday – Friday (sometimes on Saturday for events).
• Traveling to various locations throughout the day (at least 2-3 locations, all travel expenses will be reimbursed)
Benefits / Compensation
• Work-related travel expenses will be fully compensated.
• National/public holidays: OFF, Winter break from Dec. 28 – Jan. 3, 3-day "anytime" leave (received after 6-months) and Annual paid leave: 1-day "anniversary/birthday", 3-day (summer vacation) and 10-days (received after 6-months).
• Insurance (Health, Social, and Employment)
• 2-Bonus per year (received after working at least 6-months)
• Ongoing professional development
• Visa Sponsorship
• Yearly performance-based wage increases
Requirements / Skills / Preferred Personality
• Native English speaker
• Enjoy working with children
• Understanding and willing to learn more about Japanese culture
• Energetic, punctual, responsible, and open-minded
• Japanese level: Basic (preferred)
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.