Are you an enthusiastic, creative person? Can you teach fun, energetic lessons? Do you love working with kids? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
We are a local family company that teaches English to children through song, dance, and fun activities. We are currently seeking English teachers for a range of classes aimed at youth from the age of one through to high school.
- Shin-Kamagaya, Kamagaya City, Chiba.
The nearest station is Shin-Kamagaya station on the Hokuso Line, Shinkeisei Line and Tobu Urban Park Line.
●6 minute ride to Higashi-Matsudo
●12 minute ride to Funabashi
●17 minute ride to Kashiwa
- Horigome, Shiroi City, Chiba
The nearest station is Shiroi on the Hokuso Line.
※Trial term (up to first 3 months) ￥230,000
- 5 days/week Mon-Fri or Tue-Sat.
- Actual working hours: 40hours/week
(e.g. 9am-5:45pm, 10:15am-7pm)
- transportation allowance (up to ￥1,500/day)
- social insurance plan (including health insurance)
- 2 days/week (Sat & Sun or Sun & Mon)
- Paid Holidays will be given in accordance with company rules
Types of class:
- Junior high school and above
1. Native English speaker.
2. Understanding of cultural differences.
3. Ability to work alongside Japanese staff.
4. Enthusiasm and a strong sense of responsibility.
The deadline for application submissions will be April 30, 2019.
- We give preference to candidates with music and dance abilities. People with teaching or childcare experience are especially welcome.
*We also seek a full-time Japanese teacher. Please ask for details.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.