iLy International Kindergarten Gifu is seeking an experienced early childhood educator to work with children between the ages of 1 and 5 years old.
iLy International’s educational system is based on the Alfred Adler philosophy. This is a philosophy that provides a positive environment that promotes encouragement, mutual respect and a strong feeling of security within the child. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of or a basic understanding of the Adler teaching philosophy. However, training will be provided to the right individual. Candidates who love children and want to see them succeed will enjoy working with us.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Love of working with children
- Experience in Early Childhood Education
- Desire to see children reach their fullest potentials
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Patience, patience and more patience
- Outgoing personality
- Creative and adaptive
Requirements to work with us:
-Bachelor’s degree (Early Childhood Education preferred)
- Native English speaker
- Did I mention patience?
- Ability to create trusting relationships with students, parents and staff
- Open minded with a strong desire to learn and contribute
- Valid visa or ability to acquire
- Able to commit to a minimum of a one-year contract
- Living in or around the Gifu City area
Compensation and schedule:
- Monthly salary - 120,000-
- Work schedule - Three days/ 22.5h per week - overtime available if needed
- Holidays and Benefits to be discussed with qualified candidates during initial interview
iLy International Kindergarten is dedicated to providing a positive, safe and encouraging environment for both students and staff. This is a great opportunity for a teacher looking to be a part of a school that is truly in it for the children. This is our motivation, this is our purpose.
If you are interested in applying and learning more about this great opportunity please send us the following:
- Resume (including a photo, current visa status, current address)
- Cover letter stating why you feel you are best suited to be working with us and our students
We look for to hearing from you and receiving your application
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.