Destination Asia is looking for an experienced tourism professional to assist in the day to day management of our busy Leisure Department.
You will work with senior Leisure staff to ensure the department is operating in the most effective and efficient manner possible. This may include sales, HR, accounting, planning and more.
- To work with the Leisure Manager in training new staff
- To control and direct incoming requests
- To monitor all outbound correspondence for quality control purposes
- Ensure all staff adhere to department policy and guidelines
- Maintain relationships with key clients and sales offices
- Provide advice and mentor all staff
- Invoice management and sales analysis
- To identify weaknesses and suggest improvements
- Monitor client payments and follow up unpaid amounts
- Making sure team has all the resources required to operate efficiently
- Planning team improvement
- Identifying issues with clients and working on solutions
- Help Senior Management with meeting designated clients
- Update and improve department documentation
- Maintain and update our client database
- Monitor emergency phone communications and suggest improvements
- Design and implement tools to improve all aspects of the Leisure Department
- Work with IT in the implementation of new systems
- Other duties as required by Senior Management.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
-Japanese language ability – N1-2 level minimum.
-Business level in English, written and spoken
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High level of Organisational Skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Minimum 3 years working for a DMC, Travel Agent or Tour operator in Japan
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.