We are seeking a highly motivated, professional instructor who is friendly, ambitious, flexible and team orientated to join our fast growing chain of language schools. The successful candidate must be an outgoing person with excellent social and communication skills.
There are also positions available at our inSport division (language programs for professional sport clubs and academies). Our partners include top division pro baseball, basketball and soccer clubs.
Previous experience at a language school an advantage, as are teaching certifications.
- Teach conversational English as well as English for professional purposes to small and large group classes of students from various backgrounds.
- Required to teach at an allocated home branch and offsite at some of our corporate client's offices including Sony, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Under Armour etc.
- Input student data at the end of each lesson.
- Attend monthly events at the allocated branch.
- Attend teaching workshops and team meetings.
- Five days a week
- Locations: Nationwide
- Holidays: Nine consecutive days off in spring, summer and winter. (Additional holidays can be negotiated).
There are openings for instructors at both entry and experienced levels, and on-the-job training will be held at our main office before starting at the allocated branch in Tokyo, Sendai, Koriyama (Koriyama and Festa) or Iwaki FC Freecom. Our Iwaki FC Branch is part of the club house facilities of newly formed soccer team Iwaki FC by Dome Corporation| Under Armour Japan.
Full-time and part-time positions also available for our Freecom Junior division. Ideal for young teachers and Japanese English teachers.
*Freecom is also seeking instructors with programming skills for the IT department.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.