Dedicated to providing quality childcare, interactive learning and a meaningful and positive experience, Aoba Japan Bilingual Preschool is seeking for dedicated, highly motivated and passionate teachers to join our competent work force at its new sister school located in Mitaka opened in April, 2018.This is an excellent chance to be part of a vibrant, friendly and dynamic team.
[Requirements for the Position]
・Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
・Thorough knowledge of effective teaching practices/approaches
・Two years’ experience in a childcare/ school setting
・Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
・Fantastic organizational and interpersonal skills
- Lesson Planning based on the class' goals and expectations
- Delivery of the curriculum
- Create a positive learning environment
- Develop strategies to guide positive behavior in children
- Build good and open communication with children, family and staff
- Prepare assessment portfolio and progress reports
- Develop strategies to develop English proficiency in children
- Attendance in school events, professional development and school meetings
[About the Position]
Full time ELL teacher for nursery children
・Work Days/ hours: Monday through to Friday, 8 working hours
・Starting Date: ASAP
[Compensation and Benefits]
Compensation is commensurate to qualifications and experience, ranging from ¥240,000 -¥320,000/month
20 days paid leaves plus national holidays
Attendance to Early Childhood workshops/ seminars and trainings
Membership in the Social and Pension Plans
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ENGLISH CONVERSATION TEACHING POSITION.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.