As part of the Player Support team, the primary responsibility for this role will be to provide coverage between Production, the client, and the Sales representative. This “coverage” will include, but not be limited to, weekly/monthly emails, phone calls, and possible visits. Sales Support will be an integral part of the Player Support team, working directly with stakeholders within the territory to provide the following support activities:
1. Quotation and RFP support: coordination of detailed Production side responses, and process support.
2. Cooperate with legal team to examine client contracts and follow up on their execution.
3. Client contracts: maintain and manage client NDAs, MSAs, and relevant documentation for consistent business interaction.
4. Dormant account follow up: analyze and clear the database of accounts that have not been active or followed up on by Sales team, with an objective to move these accounts back into active status.
5. Client communication: Establish regular and frequent communication with Keywords’ most active/profitable clients, to ensure maximum customer satisfaction at all times.
6. Issues: Work with Production to identify any current issues or situations existing at these current clients. Be involved with and utilize the Client Mapping results for effectiveness.
7. Cross Selling: Identify, encourage, and help to execute Cross Selling opportunities in clients.
8. Sales Account Support: Provide sales support by way of introductions to new clients and leads
9. Business Development: Maintain and develop personal accounts and contacts from a Business Development standpoint.
10. Customer Satisfaction Survey: administer and collect client surveys and responses. Bring relevant data points up for immediate response and action where necessary.
11. Business Intelligence: maintain files on all major clients – stay current on any changes to top 50 clients, by way of gaming news websites and other sources.
In instances when/where necessary, Sales Support will work directly with the client on account activity, to move the projects/accounts forward. Sales Support will work in close connection with the Sales Representative, as a surrogate, if necessary to advance a client or project.
The SALES SUPPORT will report directly to the Player Support Director.
Business-level English required. Japanese or other Asian language ability a plus.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.