As a software developer you will:
• Be part of an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products using innovative solutions to challenging problems.
• Collaborate closely with Project Manager, Tech Lead, other Engineers and Testers to develop and maintain responsive web/mobile applications providing awesome user experiences in desktop and mobile devices.
• Stay aware of web/mobile industry trends.
【Requirements / Skills】
Mobile Developer requirements:
- Experience on developing Apps for Android or iOS
- Experience developing GUI application
- Basic knowledge of TCP／IP、HTTP protocol
Good to have:
- Experience creating smartphones built-in systems
- Skills related to Web service and XML/RSS
- Experience in development using API Web services, such as Google and Facebook
Web Developer requirements:
-Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
-Skills related to Web service and XML/RSS -Basic knowledge of RDBMS
-Experience on developing Web Apps (Programming and Design)
-Experience using PHP/Ruby/Python/Java
Good to have:
-Experience on developing with LAMP
-Development and operational experience of high-load service
-Experience developing API
-System configuration, server development and operational experience of back-end operations, etc.
Our office is located near Gotanda station but depending on the project you might be asked to work at one of our clients office.
【Compensation / Welfare】
•Salary is negotiable according to experience (JPY3,000,000 to JPY7,000,000 per year including bonus)
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.