The primary purpose of this position is to provide a high level of personalised and professional service, handling all guests from the initial guest services contact to ensuring guest arrivals are seamless. With strong communication skills, strategic sales, and exceptional customer service skills, you will have an attitude and motivation to succeed while enjoying everything Niseko has to offer. This role is an intrinsic and critical role to the overall operations of the Property Management team.
▪ Providing personalised and tailored services when (organizing the guests non-accommodation holiday requirements) including lift tickets, rentals, day tours, winter activities, transfers, restaurant bookings
▪ Respond promptly to any answer incoming enquiries through phone calls, emails and chat
▪ Update and look after primarily the guest services inbox, responding to initial guest inquiries
▪ Maintain knowledge of suppliers products, services, Nisade properties, current resort events, activities, and hours of operation as well as dining options currently available.
▪ Proactivity up-selling services
▪ Resolve customer complaints/issues promptly
▪ Striving to meet and exceed weekly sales targets
▪ Communicate weekly with the reservation and guest services team
▪ Communicate as necessary with the front office manager and team during winter
▪ Process guest services in a timely and accurate manner including sending Guest Services requests and invoices for account settlement
▪ Efficient and accurate recording of booking details, and rectifying any errors promptly
▪ Effective communicating within and between teams
▪ Follow up of booking information and final details
▪ Administrating amendments or cancellations
▪ Administrative tasks including loading of rates and updates
▪ Checking transfer requests and arrival/departure details and ensuring all pre-arrival details are seamless
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.