We are an English school for adults in 20s-40s, and we are currently looking for part-time teachers. We developed our own ESL curriculum, so all the teaching materials will be provided to you. Also, there is a training period, so you could get used to your job quickly.
Roppongi School (2-3min from Roppongi station)
10am-2pm or 6pm-10:30pm(30min break) on weekdays
10am-2pm on weekends
*You must be available to work minimum 2 shifts per week.
CLASS CONTENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Vocabs, Phonics (American pronunciation), ESL program (Communication English), grading tests, checking homework, and evaluating students' improvement on a monthly basis.
- Native English speaker or Japanese/English Bilingal
- Valid visa or working permit
- Teaching experience (preferred)
- B.A. degree
- Teaching qualification such as CELTA and TESOL (preferred but not necessary)
PAY & BENEFITS
- 2,000yen per hour (1,500yen during your training period)
- Paid transportation
- Trainings and teaching materials are provided
- International working environment (very flexible and friendly atmosphere)
- Free food and drinks at the events/seminars
If you're interested in this position, please send us your resume, preferred shift, and recent photo of yourself.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.