We are an English school for adults in 20s-40s, and we are currently looking for part-time teachers. We developed our own ESL curriculum, so all the teaching materials will be provided to you. Also, there is a training period, so you could get used to your job quickly.
Roppongi School (2-3min from Roppongi station)
10am-2pm or 6pm-10:30pm(30min break) on weekdays
10am-2pm on weekends
*You must be available to work minimum 2 shifts per week.
CLASS CONTENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Vocabs, Phonics (American pronunciation), ESL program (Communication English), grading tests, checking homework, and evaluating students' improvement on a monthly basis.
- Native English speaker or Japanese/English Bilingal
- Valid visa or working permit
- Teaching experience (preferred)
- B.A. degree
- Teaching qualification such as CELTA and TESOL (preferred but not necessary)
PAY & BENEFITS
- 2,000yen per hour (1,500yen during your training period)
- Paid transportation
- Trainings and teaching materials are provided
- International working environment (very flexible and friendly atmosphere)
- Free food and drinks at the events/seminars
If you're interested in this position, please send us your resume, preferred shift, and recent photo of yourself.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.