Destination Asia requires an Office Administrator/Executive Secretary to work in their fast growing Tokyo office. We are looking for an experienced individual who has INITIATIVE, and can implement new ideas and systems to improve the way we work and operate.
Our workplace is a casual, international environment and we are looking for a candidates that can fit in with this.
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Monitors office operations and ensures the smooth running of the office
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Prepare correspondence and mail.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Checking of supplier invoices
- Greet and receive visitors.
- Assist with Human Resources including sourcing new candidates, placing job ads
- Secretarial duties for the Executive Director
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
- 3 years or more related experience
- High School Diploma
- Experience working in a foreign company preferred
- Business level English
- Native level Japanese
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.