Basic Job Description:
Job Title: English teacher
Advertiser Type: Direct hire
Contract Type: Part Time
Salary Term: Daily Wage
Condition: Negotiable, full time position possible after evaluation
Training Period: 20 hours (shortened for experienced candidates)
- In the morning and (or) in the afternoon on weekdays only.
- Teacher will have 1-2 classes in a day. Each class is 1 to 3 hours long. Average 4-5 hours/day.
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday (except school event days), National Holidays
- Vacation: Winter break
Your Abilities and Responsibilities:
- Teaching English to children 1 - 12 years old.
- Leading fun music oriented lessons (mostly singing and dancing).
- Making lesson plans (providing curriculum).
- Building curriculum with other teachers, working as a team.
- Submitting lesson reports and class reports.
- Attending meetings (1-2 times in a month in Yokohama).
- Fluent English speaker.
- Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Resident of TOKYO or YOKOHAMA.
- One year minimum initial contract period.
- Experience teaching kids in Japan one year or more is preferred.
- Candidates who are SINGERS or PERFORMERS are preferred.
General Company info:
- Transportation allowance is provided (up to ¥25,000/month)
- Health insurance
- Possible visa sponsorship
- Various training programs, consultation and career development
- Opportunities for promotion and growth within the company
You are a:
- Highly professional individual, punctual and reliable.
- Person with a vibrant positive personality.
- Person who loves KIDS.
- Creative person ready to share ideas and collaborate.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must submit a RESUME listing relevant work experience with a COVER LETTER.
- Qualified candidates will undergo an interview in person at our Yokohama office as well as participate in a class observation.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.