Tokyo American Club celebrates its 90th year here in the heart of Tokyo.
We have more than 12,000 valued members including their family from 30+ countries worldwide, and aiming to provide them with social and cultural occasions with comfort of home.
This position plays an important role to work with the Communications Director and Editor to ensure a professional and cohesive image is maintained in all written material produced by the Club through the Communications Department.
Assist in the development of advertising campaigns and products to effectively promote the Club and its events to Members and potential Members through digital and print channels. Provide editorial support and content for in-house Member’s monthly magazine, INTOUCH, as required. Lead Club social media content creation, post scheduling and engagement analysis.
1. Write clear, creative copy for digital, social, email and offline marketing channels, in addition to marketing collateral for events
2. Research, write and proofread articles and copy for INTOUCH magazine, the Club’s website and social media presence and for other Club products
3. Maintain and develop working systems
4. Work with the Communications Director and Editor in the generation and planning of articles and marketing initiatives
5. Oversee INTOUCH contributors and photographers
6. Liaise with Club staff and Members to develop projects
7. Update content on Club website
8. Post content on social media platforms, analyze and report results on regular basis
9. Keep the Communications Director informed of work schedule, deadlines and potential problems
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.