Kindergarten & Pre-school teacher
• Use assessment tools, enforce rules and communicate effectively with young children and their parents.
• Plan activities, projects, games and group activities that will encourage students to learn the material and interact in English.
• Work with a Bilingual Teacher preparing classes and sharing support for each student’s development.
• Develop a strategy and schedule for daily lessons.
• Carry out the traditional duties of teachers, including planning lessons and evaluating student performance.
• Find ways to make lessons engaging and ensure that each student is keeping up with the material.
• Basic working hours
9 hours a day ( including 1 hour break time) 5 days a week determined by schedule
Holidays : National holidays, Summer & Winter holidays
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree (required) in education (preferred).
• Experience working at kindergarten or pre- school.
• Teacher's license for kindergarten and/or TESOL certificate highly desirable.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.