Do you like mobile games?
Want to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment?
Interested in working for a company that is experiencing tremendous growth and has succeeded in building mobile games that have ranked #1 in over 100 countries?
If so, then this position may be right for you.
You will be a member of the Marketing team responsible for designing web and mobile based designs.
Specifically, you will be designing for our Internal/External Websites, Pre-Registration websites for upcoming game releases, Game forums and for our social media platforms
Marketing experience is a bonus, but is not a requirement.
- Writing clear, efficient, and high quality web code
- Comfort in - Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Taking a design from concept to final output
- Ability to think creatively
- Education – Bachelor’s degree required
- English – Native level
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and handle pressure.
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Interest in Japanese pop culture and games
●As a Bonus
- Japanese – business level
- Proficiency in other languages
- Experience with SEO or ASO
- B2C marketing experience
- Experience in digital marketing or internet branding
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.