Assist users with their workout regimens, show them how to use the spectrum of cutting-technology equipment and make sure the fitness center runs smoothly and safely.
- Responsible for the safe running of the fitness center.
- Assisting members with their fitness programs.
• License: Certification from a recognized fitness association or university degree in related field. CPR, first aid, AED certification
• English : Upper Intermediate level
• Japanese : Upper intermediate level
※must be able to read Japanese. should be able to deal with customers on the phone, negotiate prices with vendors and solve customers complaints
• Visa Status: Must be valid Japanese visa with working permission holders
• PC skill： Word, Excel
• Character: Strong hospitality skills
Working Hours: 5 days/week (including weekends/national holidays)
Actual 7.5 hrs/day between 5:45 am to 11:15 pm
• Commuting by car/bike/bicycle allowed.
• Free on-site parking provided
• Cab expense will be reimbursed when required
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.