Maebashi International Kindergarten
Maebashi International Kindergarten is a unique learning center offering an English and Japanese curriculum through a 50/50 immersion method of education for children aged 2 to 6 years. MIK is dedicated to helping our children develop into well-rounded people with an independent, global mind and a strong, caring heart. Our motto is “I can do it myself.” We are located in beautiful Gunma prefecture. Just 60 minutes from ski resorts and hot springs; 3 hours from the beach; and 2 hours from Tokyo (60 minutes by bullet train).
*Please visit our website to know us more!
MIK is currently seeking applications of those who are interested in joining our team as a full time kindergarten teacher asap.
MIK is seeking a teacher who:
- is a native English speaker.
- has a university degree (preferably in Education or Early Childhood).
- is experienced working with students at a pre-school or kindergarten level.
- adores children and is passionate about teaching them.
- is confident, energetic, bubbly, and a good conversationalist with a great sense of humor.
- enjoys the challenge of living and working independently in a multi-cultural environment.
- possesses excellent people skills and problem solving skills.
- has strong work ethics: conscientious, hardworking, punctual, honest, loyal, dedicated, and cooperative.
- is able to use creative initiative to make their own lesson and craft plans, but also be able to work hand in hand with our Japanese teachers.
The position will include:
- teaching children 2 to 6 years of age using English only.
- teaching 25~28 hours a week in a 40-hour work week.
- working on crafts and wall decorations with the students.
- playing games and other outdoor activities (pool time and water play during the summer).
- working with our Japanese staff to put on various programs and events throughout the year, including our Christmas Concert at the end of the year.
- able to work approximately 3 hours overtime/week providing fun and interactive conversational lessons for our elementary students classes.
- participating in daily team meetings and bi-monthly lesson and event planning meetings.
- working Visa sponsorship/renewal available.
- cheap furnished accommodation available (The cost of living in Gunma prefecture is extremely reasonable).
Once we receive your application we will set up an interview to meet you and discuss the contract in more depth.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.