Career Scout Japan K.K. (careerscout.co.jp) is seeking an entry level Recruiting Consultant to identify and source candidates for foreign capital companies. The Recruiting Consultant will have the chance to develop their own network of candidates & clients and to take ownership of the entire recruiting process. This is a great opportunity to gain sales and consulting experience through hands-on training in an international, professional and team-oriented office setting.
Career Scout Japan K.K. is a rapidly growing accounting & finance recruiting firm servicing foreign capital companies across a wide range of industries in Kanto (Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba). We aim to set the highest standard of customer service in our industry by providing an efficient, effective and enjoyable recruiting experience to our candidates and clients. We do so by embracing the following core values: Quality, Accountability and Teamwork.
- A teamwork based environment where information is shared and we all contribute to each others success
- A proven, comprehensive one-to-one training program with clear career path
- Guaranteed base salary plus high bonus potential (max salary dependent upon performance & commission)
- Support for self development (ie. Japanese lessons, personal fittings)
- Full health insurance & social pension
- Commuting cost and offsite meeting expenses covered
- Generous amount of paid vacation
- Work closely with Managing Director to assist with candidate sourcing and market research
- Research and develop close understanding of foreign capital company market
- Source, meet and evaluate candidates (at Career Scout office or offsite for coffee / lunch)
- Develop and maintain individual client base through proactive business development endeavors
- Promote and market career opportunities to candidates
- Follow-up with candidate introductions to client companies and help facilitate the interview / hiring process
- Maintain integrity of database and company information
- Positive attitude with strong focus on efficiency and attention to detail
- Customer service oriented mindset is a MUST
- Strong understanding of Japanese (especially reading) is a plus, but not mandatory
- Strong interest in business, preferably with Business / Economics / Accounting educational background
- Friendly and professional approach to communication
Examples of Successful Entry Level Recruiting Consultants:
- Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme (JET) participant with experience in the Japanese country side (strong understanding of Japanese, Japanese culture, eager to gain business experience)
- Recent college graduate with strong sports background (disciplined, competitive, strong worth ethic)
- English language school teacher with an educational background in HR / Business and interest in Japanese culture (enjoys the social aspect of meeting, engaging with and helping all sorts of new and interesting people)
- Japanese returnee with sales experience from abroad (genki personality, persistent, strong attention to detail)
- Sales / Customer service oriented Japanese company salary man / woman (3 years of experience) eager to work in international environment (hard working, relationship focused)
Common Traits of Successful Recruiting Consultants:
- Willingness to take on a wide range of duties and ability to find a good balance when working under deadlines
- Easily self-motivated and goal oriented (both individual and team goals)
- Open to constructive feedback and willingness to make changes to improve
- Able to work with a sense of urgency when timing and speed is essential
- Team player with an open communication style, both in sharing commercial information with colleagues and asking the right questions on best practices
** Any of the above sound like you? Feel free to apply!
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.