Etch Semiconductor Technical Trainer
(Yokkaichi Japan Region)
GP Strategies is a global performance improvement company providing a full spectrum of custom training, engineering, environmental and support services. Our clients include leading Global 500 companies and government organizations. We employee more than 2400 professionals who are the best in their fields.
GP has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Semiconductor Industry Technical Instructor for Etch tools in Yokkaichi Japan.
• Deliver training in training center environment, on-site at the clients fabricating facility, and via the internet using a virtual classroom environment.
• Act as the subject matter expert to complete the design and development of training materials and documentation.
• Interface with the client to ensure training expectations are set and met.
• Perform all administrative requirements of a professional instructor.
• Maintain and repair equipment as necessary to ensure the success of the training event.
• 2 Year Associates Degree
• Less Than 10%
• Qualified to perform maintenance on Etch Process semiconductor fabrication tools that are used in the manufacture of semiconductor devices.
• Demonstrate appropriate instruction, communication and audience motivation skills
• Determine how end users will best learn training content
• Review existing training course materials and refine course delivery for specific audiences to achieve training objectives
• Conduct quality review of data created to support course delivery
• Set a positive tone for the training, including clearly setting expectations for the course, encouraging participation, and using positive reinforcement techniques
• Monitor class evaluations to ensure customer satisfaction
• Microsoft Office proficient
Training Languages : Japanese & English
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.