- ZigZaGame Inc.
- Job ID
- Shinagawa-Ku, Tokyo
- Post date
- Jul 13, 2017
- Information Technology
- Software Engineer, Programmer
- Work Type
- Full Time / Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
- Amount not specified
- English: Native level
- Japanese: Business level
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Visa sponsorship available
Do you like games?
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment?
Are you interested in working for a company that is experiencing tremendous growth and has created mobile games that have ranked #1 in over 100 countries?
If so, this position might be right for you.
For this position, we’re looking for a mobile game developer with a proven track record in mobile games development. You will be responsible for:
1) Supporting multiple mobile games already on the market
2) Developing new features for these games
3) Working with non-technical content creators to enable them with tools and automation
4) Building reliable and efficient code for game projects
-Several years of experience with the end process of creating a mobile game
-PHP experience using SQL
-Experience with mobile apps that communicate heavily with back-end systems
-Experience working with version control systems
As a bonus:
-Experience with Unity
-Experience with Cocos2D-X
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.