We are seeking professional, hardworking teachers of Business English who will make a positive impact on our existing team. Your duties will include teaching private and group lessons to employees at client offices, as well as proofreading and material development.
We offer 3-month renewable contracts and an opportunity to work in some of the world's most well-known companies as we build a competitive program to best meet our clients' needs and our own long-term business goals.
Ten Nine Communications, Inc.
- Native-level English
- Possess excellent English language ability that can be applied accurately and appropriately, with the ability to compose sentences logically
- A flexible schedule (may be required to work different shifts and some national holidays)
- Willingness to visit multiple office locations on a weekly basis
- A positive, motivated attitude
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Basic understanding of office software (Microsoft Office, Google Drive)
Ideal candidates will also have:
- At least 3 years of English teaching experience (preferably with adults)
- A background in business
- Proofreading experience
- Main location in central Tokyo (main offices are in Akasaka and Marunouchi, with branches in Chiba, Saitama, and Kanagawa)
- Working days: Monday-Friday (may include some national holidays)
- Working time: 8:00-17:00 / 9:00-18:00 / 10:00-19:00 / 11:00-20:00 (shift may depend on day and working location)
- Compensation: 270,000 - 300,000JPY/month
■ Interview period: April 25 - May 31, 2017
■ Telephone inquiries not accepted.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.