Gaijinpot…. JapanToday… SavvyTokyo.. CareerEngine. You may know us.
We are GPlusMedia, part of the Fuji Sankei Group. A multinational team of content production, marketing and sales professionals who share the goal of “Building International Japan.”
Operating some of Japan’s best-known websites for English-language news and information for more than 15 years, we put our skills to work to support the needs of clients looking to access Japan’s vibrant and supporting the “gaijin” (foreigners) market.
We are looking for enthusiastic, driven, results-orientated individuals to join our sales team, working on our Gaijinpot and CareerEngine brands.
The role will involve:
• Prospecting for new business - Existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts, cold calls, networking functions, etc.
• Managing and supporting clients throughout the sales process
• Providing excellent customer service to existing clients
• Meeting with clients - Evaluate their requirements and provide them with specialised advertising solutions
• Communication with client organisations in Japanese and English.
Requirements for the position include:
• Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and persuasively. Business level English a must, Japanese language ability preferred but not essential.
• Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
• Persistent, tenacious and driven by success.
• High level of integrity, trustworthy and unquestionable credibility.
• Committed to continuous self-improvement.
• No fear of phones.
• Prior media sales/ recruitment experience a plus
Position starts any time!
You will contribute directly to growing our business, supporting foreigners in Japan and help us open Japan to the World
Working at GPlusMedia is an Adventure!!
Our company and culture is one of constant development. We provide sales instruction, hands-on practice, actual experience, feedback and mentoring. Benefits include - full transportation coverage, Social insurances, Company Laptop and Wi-Fi, attend networking event & seminars.
So, if you can:
• Use Japanese and English at a business level...
• Not be afraid to get out there and get the job done...
• Be persistent, tenacious and driven by success…
Then send us your resume, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2018 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.