Destination Asia requires an Office Administrator/Executive Secretary to work in their fast growing Tokyo office.
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Monitors office operations and ensures the smooth running of the office
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Prepare correspondence and mail.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Greet and receive visitors.
- Assist with Human Resources including sourcing new candidates, placing job ads
- Secretarial duties for the Executive Director
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
- 1 years or more related experience
- High School Diploma
- Experience working in a foreign company preferred
- Business level English
- Native level Japanese
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.