The hiring company has a team that creates the most preferred wealth management tool for global investors. The team has a wide range of professional experiences including real estate, investment banking, private equity, consulting, and technology. The team members come from all over the world and collectively speak at least 5 different native languages.
As an early stage startup, we have a totally flat structure. You'd be joining a small – yet international – team of engineers with a startup minded spirit in which you'll be encouraged not only to contribute your ideas but also join any part of the development process. That is exactly why we are looking for self-starting engineers with strong background experience and a decision-oriented dynamic.
- Write server-side code for robust production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- Design, build, and implement scalable web applications.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked
in regularly for continuous integration.
- Currently resides in Japan
- B.S or M.S Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant programming experience in server-side development.
- Comfortable working on UNIX based systems.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data
structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Proven coding skills in PHP paired with database design for MongoDB and
- Experience with JSON/REST API Web Services (e.g. AWS).
- Be open-minded, flexible, and have a pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Business proficiency in Japanese is a plus.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.