Destination Asia Japan is looking for a Product Assistant to assist our Product Manager with planning and creating exciting and cutting edge touring product, experiences and itineraries in Japan.
Applicants should have excellent writing skills, and have had extensive travel experience in and knowledge of Japan. There will be opportunities to travel within Kanto as well as the rest of Japan as the position progresses.
• Creating new Japan touring product
• Pricing of Japan product
• Product promotion to agents
• Training sessions for staff and agents
• Monitoring sales of existing products
• Planning and creating text and images for newsletters
• Writing up product descriptions and Japan information
• Promotional photos management
• Research into Japan tourism trends
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
• Business level Japanese
• Business level English
• Extensive travel experience in Japan
• High level of customer service
• High level of organisational Skill
• Internationally minded
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2017 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.